Hope you all are doing great 🙂
I am truly overwhelmed to be nominated for Sunshine Blogger Award and this feeling is something which is hard to express in words. My sincere thanks to Cathy Ulrickson For finding my blogs worth nomination. It will definitely boost my morale and confidence more going forward.
Do Subscribe and follow her blogs at Life In A Suitcase , she is amazing. I always inspired by her and the reason for that, you will understand once you get in touch with her.
The Sunshine blogger award recognises those who spread a little sunshine around the blogging community and are supportive of others.
RULES FOR THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
- Once nominated you must like and RT the blogger who nominated you and read their post and answers.
- Like and retweet the post and follow their blog.
- Then it’s time to write your own post and answer the questions you have been given.
- Choose 11 bloggers to nominate and create 11 questions for them to answer.
So lets start answering the question asked for me 🙂
1. Single? Married? Partner?
2. You have a round trip all expenses paid trip to anywhere in the world for a week with the stipulation you go alone. Where would you go? Why?
I would love to go back to the UK to cherish all the beautiful memories I had.
3. Where do you picture yourself in five years? Where will you be? What will you be doing?
I see my self as a key contributor to the blogging community. Creating an impact on the lives of people through my blog.
4. Favourite childhood memory
I still remember as a child i insisted my dad buy a pair of shoes for him, he bought it just to make me happy see that smile on my face. Growing up as a child I later realised he never used them as he was never into shoes but was a person who always used floaters.
5. Coffee or tea? Beer or wine?
Any time Coffee
6. Describe your perfect day off
Lying on the bed, watching a movie with my husband along with lots of cuddle to my princess.
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When anyone commits anything to me and fails to do it
8. Sunrises or sunsets?
Sunrises though i am not a morning person 😀
9. Your biggest goal and purpose for blogging
To be known as one of the bloggers to whom people look up to. I want to prove my self that I can do something which was beyond my imagination that is sharing my thoughts with the world.
10. Favourite colour and why
Black because I find it very powerful and appealing.
11. The best thing you love about yourself.
I am a self-motivated person, sometimes I get demotivated but I know how to get back on track.
Now it is my turn to nominate and My Nominees are
Here are my Questions For you to Answer
- One thing that you learned being a blogger?
- What is your last thought before you go to sleep?
- What is your secret desire?
- What one thing would you like to change in yourself?
- What are you best at?
- The most adventurous thing on your bucket list?
- Make-up or Natural?
- If you could not blog, what would you do?
- The one product you could not live without ?
- Do you have any hidden or weird talents?
- Dream holiday destination and why?
Do follow all the bloggers I nominated, they are worth following. Once again thanks to Cathy Ulrickson @Polley93. for nominating me.
Thanks for reading and participating. Have a Nice day