How are you all doing? Welcome to my new blog 🙂
I never shared any recipe on my blogs because to be honest, I am not a great cook sharing something which I can not relate Doesn`t make any sense, Isn’t it?. But this time I want to share one recipe which I liked the most for my daughter. The Weird part is, I do not have any name for this recipe 😀
If you have ever tried this recipe and you know its name let me know too, And if you never tried something like this let`s give this recipe a perfect name. Comment down below your suggestions 🙂
We parents often search for different healthy recipes for our kids because we know feeding to these little munchkins is way more difficult than we could possibly think off and when it comes to healthy food it is like finding a needle in the haystack.
Thus I thought to share one recipe which my daughter absolutely loves and I find it pretty filling. Your child might like this as well
So without further ado, Let`s get started 🙂
- 2 tsp Oil/Ghee
- 1 small Onion
- 1 medium size Tomato
- 1 small potato
- 1 green chilli (optional)
- 1/4 cup Grated Carrot
- 1/4 cup Peas
- 2 Whole Wheat Bread Slices
- 1 Egg or 1/4 cup grated paneer
- 1 tsp tomato sauce( optional, I do not use it )
- Salt as per taste
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder ( optional)
- 1/2 tsp jeera(cumin)
- Fresh coriander
- Finely chop Onion, Tomato and green chilli.
- Wash and cut all the vegetables into small pieces
- Remove the corners of bread and cut it in small cubes
- Prepare scrambled egg or scrambled paneer separately with only salt and black paper if you like.
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- In a pan, Heat 2 tsp of ghee or oil and add cumin seeds into it
- once it splutters, add green chilli and saute it for a while
- Then add chopped onions.
- Saute the Onions till it becomes translucent.
- Add all the vegetables, mix them well and cover the pan for 5 min( On a low flame)
- After 5 Min, Add Tomatoes and Saute it well with the vegetables and cover the pan again for 2-3 minutes
- Now add Salt, red chilli(optional), turmeric powder and mix well.
- Cover the pan and wait until your vegetables cook properly
- Now add bread cubes into it and mix it well with the vegetables.
- finally, Add your scrambled egg or paneer, Give it a mix and sprinkle coriander for garnishing
Voila! your dish is ready. Healthy and tasty. If your child like the sauce you can add tomato sauce into it.
This recipe turned out very tasty and filling. It is one of my favourite recipes, you can make it as a breakfast for the whole family. Please give it a try and let me know, how do you find it? This was my first attempt of sharing any recipe on my blogs.
I hope you guys will like it and if you do please, share and subscribe:)
Thanks for reading 🙂